Mheal offers you a warranty on every repair by us warranty time will be mentioned in your invoice depend on the type of parts.
The warranty covers :
- Screen/LCD that malfunctions, or does not work as intended or designed.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically touch issues.
To claim your warranty, you need to:
Send the video of the phone with your order number and issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much time will take to resolve my query, if it is coming under warranty?
Our team generally resolves an issue within 72 hours from the moment you send us a query. You will get acknowledgement over mail for your query and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair.
The warranty is not applicable under the following scenarios :
- We do not cover any kind of accidental damage and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases. Direct damage or damages caused as a consequence of accidents will not be covered under the warranty.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and blank screen
- Excessive Damage to the device wherein there is a possibility that internal components might have been affected due to excessive or critical damage to the device or screen. Such excessive visible damage might lead to internal components getting damaged and can cause screen or other system malfunctions. Any part replacement wherein such damage is reported at the time of order completion will not be covered under the warranty provided. Such malfunctions can even become visible after immediately opening of the device and reassembly as any component damage/malfunction would become visible after opening the device and reassembly, Mheal Repair or any of its representative will neither be responsible nor liable for such issues.
- Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack will not be entertained
Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discoloring or lining on the display
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jail-broken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt
Refund is not applicable.